Analytics Demystified World Tour starts tomorrow!
I’ve blogged about my travel schedule a few times but tomorrow I’m heading out on the official “Analytics Demystified World Tour” and I’d love to catch up with my blog readers if you’re coming to any of the following events:
- Tuesday, September 11th I will be with the great Lars Johansson at the totally sold out Web Analytics Wednesday event in Stockholm, Sweden. This event is co-sponsored by the nice folks at WebTrends, Omniture, and IndexTools and promises to be a full-evening of web analytics “demystification” for the 80+ folks who will be in attendance. I will be giving my “Web Analytics is Easy!” presentation and then we’ll have a panel of experts that includes Dennis Mortenson of IndexTools, Ian Tickle from WebTrends, Steve Jackson from Satama, and Magnus Hultman from Omniture. Despite this event being sold out/standing room only, you can still contact Lars about getting on the wait list.
- Thursday, September 13th I will be presenting at e.Day 2007 in Rotterdam Holland. I’m excited about presenting at e.Day since I will be working along side industry giants like Biz Stone (Twitter), Rolf Skyberg (eBay), Martin Stiksel (Last FM), Sep Kamvar (iGoogle), and Mark Fletcher (Startupping.com but you may know him as the founder of Bloglines) You can see the entire line up of speakers at the e.Day web site.
- Friday, September 14th I will be presenting three times at OX2’s Web Analytics Day in Brussels, Belgium. I am hugely excited about this event since I will get to hang out with my good friends Rene, Aurelie, David Rhee, and even Ian Thomas from Microsoft who will be on hand to give the first public demo of Microsoft Gatineau. Some great news that you may not have already read is that WEB ANALYTICS DAY IS NOW TOTALLY FREE for practitioners of web analytics. Yep, thanks to the generosity of the sponsors, practitioners can join us at no charge and consultants pay only a small fee to attend this event that is sure to be talked about in Europe for years to come. I hope you’ll join me in Brussels!
When I get home from Europe I will have barely enough time to clean my clothes and catch up on email before heading right back out on the road, this time in the American West.
- Tuesday, September 18th I will be leading the Advanced Analytics workshop at Shop.ORG in Las Vegas, Nevada, working again with my good friend and former co-worker Patti Freeman-Evans of JupiterResearch. Those of you who have been to Shop.ORG in the past know what an excellent event this is and how much fun it will be in Las Vegas. Patti and I will be giving short presentations and then we’ll be leading an expert practitioner panel that features my good friends Dylan Lewis from TurboTax, Kim Weller from Circuit City, and Michael Fried from Backcountry.com. If you’re coming to Shop.ORG, please join us in the Advanced Analytics session!
- Thursday, September 20th I will be giving the keynote presentation at SEMphonic X Change in Napa Valley, California. I am hugely honored to have been asked to present the keynote at this event, especially considering the rock star lineup that will be on hand to run “huddles” and help make X Change a unique event in the web analytics community. If you haven’t already decided to go to X Change and would like to join us, send me an email and I’ll gladly help you save 15% off the cost of attending.
If you have any questions about how to hook up with me at any of these presentations, please don’t hesitate to write. I always love meeting my book and blog readers in person and am always happy to sign copies of Analytics Demystified and Web Site Measurement Hacks if you bring them along.
See you on the tour!