New Adobe Analytics Class – Managing Adobe Analytics Like A Pro!
While training is only a small portion of what I do in my consulting business, it is something I really enjoy. Training allows you to meet with many people and companies and help them truly understand the concepts involved in a product like Adobe Analytics. Blog posts are great for small snippets of information, but training people face-to-face allows you to go so much deeper.
For years, I have provided general Adobe Analytics end-user training for corporate clients and, more recently, Analysis Workspace training. But my most popular class has always been my Adobe Analytics “Top Gun” Class, in which I delve deep into the Adobe Analytics product and teach people how to really get the most out of their investment in Adobe Analytics. I have done this class for many clients privately and also offer public versions of the class periodically (click here to have me come to your city!).
In 2019, I am launching a brand new class related to Adobe Analytics! I call this class:
Having worked with Adobe Analytics for fifteen years now (yeesh!), I have learned a lot about how to run a successful analytics program, especially those using Adobe Analytics. Therefore, I have attempted to put all of my knowledge and best practices into this new class. Some of the things I cover in the class include:
- How to run an analytics implementation based upon business requirements
- What does a fully functioning Solution Design Reference look like and how can you use it to track implementation status
- Why data quality is so important and what steps can you take to minimize data quality issues
- What are best practices in organizing/managing your Adobe Analytics implementation (naming conventions, admin settings, etc…)
- What are the best ways to train users on Adobe Analytics
- What team structures are available for an analytics team which is best for your organization
- How to create the right perception of your analytics team within the organization
- How to get executives to “buy-in” to your analytics program
These are just some of the topics covered in this class. About 70% of the class applies to those using any analytics tool (i.e. Adobe, GA, etc…), but there are definitely key portions that are geared towards Adobe Analytics users.
I decided to create this class based on feedback from people attending my “Top Gun” Class over the years. Many of the attendees were excited about knowing more about the Adobe Analytics product, but they expressed concerns about running the overall analytics function at their company. I have always done my best to share ideas, lessons, and anecdotes in my conference talks and training classes, but in this new class, I have really formalized my thinking in hopes that class participants can learn from what I have seen work over the past two decades.
This new class will be making its debut at the Analytics Demystified ACCELERATE conference this January in California. You can come to this class and others at our two-day training/conference event, all for under $1,000! In addition to this class and others, you also have access to our full day conference with great speakers from Adobe, Google, Nordstrom, Twitch and many others. I assure you that this two-day conference is the best bang for the buck you can get in our industry! Unfortunately, space is limited, so I encourage you to register as soon as possible.