Managing Adobe Analytics Like A Pro!
For years, Adam Greco has provided general Adobe Analytics end-user training for corporate clients and, more recently, Analysis Workspace training. But Adam’s most popular class has always been the Adobe Analytics “Top Gun” Class, in which he delves deep into the Adobe Analytics product and teaches people how to really get the most out of their investment in Adobe Analytics. This class has been conducted at many clients privately and is also offered publicly periodically (click here to request the class in your city!).
To complement the Adobe Analytics “Top Gun” class, Analytics Demystified is now offering a brand new Adobe Analytics class called “Managing Adobe Analytics Like A Pro!” Having worked with Adobe Analytics for fifteen years now, Adam has learned a lot about how to run a successful analytics program, especially those using Adobe Analytics. This new class aggregates all of his knowledge and best practices into one cohesive training session. Some of the topics covered in the class include:
- How to run an analytics implementation based upon business requirements
- What does a fully functioning Solution Design Reference look like and how can you use it to track implementation status
- Why data quality is so important and what steps can you take to minimize data quality issues
- What are best practices in organizing/managing your Adobe Analytics implementation (naming conventions, admin settings, etc…)
- What are the best ways to train users on Adobe Analytics
- What team structures are available for an analytics team which is best for your organization
- How to create the right perception of you’re analytics team within the organization
- How to get executives to “buy-in” to you’re analytics program
These are just some of the topics covered in this class. About 70% of the class applies to those using any analytics tool (i.e. Adobe, GA, etc…), but there are definitely key portions that are geared towards Adobe Analytics users. This class was bourne out of a need identified by past “Top Gun” class attendees over the years. Many past “Top Gun” attendees were excited about knowing more about the Adobe Analytics product, but they expressed concerns about running the overall analytics function at their company. Therefore, the objective of this class is to share ideas, lessons, and anecdotes that can help you run a successful analytics program based upon over two decades of experience.
To learn more about this class, please contact Adam Greco.
By December 4, 2018on
By November 30, 2018on
By November 29, 2018on
By November 13, 2018on
By November 6, 2018on