Mobile and App Analytics
The mobile web is no longer just a means to deliver content and services to your customers, it’s part of the new reality of how businesses create experiences for their customers. Last year, Americans spent 5.6 hours per person, per day consuming digital media and 55% of that time was spent on mobile. Organizations across the globe are racing to keep up with this trend by delivering mobile experiences and apps that capture the attention of their valuable customers. Yet, as many analytics professionals know, measuring mobile presents an entirely unique set of challenges. The most debilitating of these include: architecting solutions to capture meaningful data, implementing code libraries and SDK’s, managing QA, and ultimately quantifying the success of mobile apps.
Analytics Demystified helps clients solve these issues by working with them to document a Measurement Plan that includes critical business requirements and to develop a Solution Design that includes detailed specifications for implementing analytics on your responsive and mobile digital assets.
As part of our Mobile Analytics offering, we collaborate with client teams to provide:
- Overarching strategic alignment between campaigns, fixed web, and mobile assets
- Functional gap analysis to identify missing business, analytical, or reporting requirements
- Audits of mobile web and app implementations to identify missing or incorrect implementation items or those not adhering to “best practices”
- Technical requirements analysis to support the functional deployment of mobile measurement across responsive sites or mobile apps
- Solution Design development to translate requirements into implementation specifications
- Ongoing technical development support and hands-on assistance
- QA testing process and governance
- DataLayer architecture planning and support
Analytics Demystified has led and participated in many of the most complex and comprehensive digital measurement system deployments in the past ten years and have both the experience and technical knowledge required to deliver a world class mobile analytics offering.
By March 15, 2021on
By October 23, 2020on
By July 6, 2020on
By June 29, 2020on
By March 20, 2020on