Without a doubt, the single most important component of any digital measurement program is people. Hard-working researchers to pull the right data, smart analysts to translate the data into valuable insights, and sophisticated managers to present those insights in such a way that management can use them to take action. Unfortunately all too many companies have far too few people focused on digital measurement efforts internally. The reasons are myriad — no budget, hard to find qualified staff, salaries are too high, etc. — but at the end of the day, not having people committed to ongoing reporting and analysis destroys nearly all of your investment in measurement technology.
Analytics Demystified can help you solve your people problem. Our analysts have worked in the measurement industry for a minimum of three years, either for a major vendor like Adobe Analytics or a business powerhouse like Salesforce.com, Ariba, or HP. Through our Ongoing Reporting and Analysis service offering, Analytics Demystified can:
- Provide mentoring and staff augmentation to your current digital measurement team
- Assume responsibility for whatever level of regular reporting you require
- Assume responsibility for the regular production of analysis and insights
- Provide regular reporting to whichever lines or levels of business you require
- Create new reports, improve existing reports, and help sunset reports that don’t work
Our most popular offering, and one that can be leveraged by nearly any size business, our Ongoing Reporting, Analysis, and Staff Development service can help you profoundly transform your investment in measurement.
By February 19, 2019on
By February 13, 2019on
By January 31, 2019on
By January 21, 2019on
By January 10, 2019on