Updates to Analytics Demystified.com
If you’ve been doing more than just reading my blog, you probably noticed that I massively updated the Analytics Demystified web site over the past week. Thanks to Jeff, Judah, and dozens of other kind folk who gently pushed me to build a site that was more reflective of the work I’m doing now.
Aside from an overhaul for the look-and-feel of the site, here are some of the things you may want to check out:
- A substantial overhaul of the Web Analytics Wednesday site including the addition of new sections letting participants share their experience, information about how my company is now sponsoring events around the world, and better navigation tools for folks looking for local events.
- An overhaul of the jobs section of the site, including an updated RSS feed for jobs, job content integrated into site search, better navigation for jobs, and an overall cleaner look.
- The addition of new charting and trending tools to the Vendor Discovery Tool, which I’m really excited about since it makes it much easier to explore market relationships between vendors.
- A much cleaner process for purchasing copies of my books, as well as the ability to purchase copies of Web Site Measurement Hacks and standalone copies of the key performance indicator worksheets that come with The Big Book of Key Performance Indicators.
- An exciting new blog with Joseph Carrabis and (hopefully) a bunch of really bright people from inside the measurement community and out, The Future of Web Analytics, Demystified.
- RSS feeds for all major content areas of the site including research, consulting, jobs, Web Analytics Wednesday, and a universal feed for my, Judah, Daniel, and the all new Future of Web Analytics, Demystified blog.
There is a lot more but it’s probably better if you just come back to the site and have a look rather than my trying to describe it all.
If you find any bugs please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email and let me know. I very much welcome your feedback on the new site and am open to suggestions. I have a handful of initiatives that I’m still working on, including some stuff around Web Analytics Wednesday, but welcome your ideas.