Heading out on the road next week
UPDATED: Geez, I totally forgot I am presenting at the Business Marketing Association annual conference in Las Vegas on June 14th! My friend Aaron Kahlow of BusinessOnline hooked me up with this event and I’m excited about presenting on KPIs.
Phew, it has been kind of a crazy two weeks. Nobody told me that starting a company would be this much work (or this much fun!) I’m pretty excited about a handful of things I’m not quite ready to talk about yet but I’m heading out into the world and would love to get together with any of you reading my blog who might like to catch up.
Here’s where you’ll find me:
- Next week I’ll be just outside of Amsterdam in Zeist at the Webanalytics Congres. I was invited by Marco Derksen from the Marketingfacts.NL blog and Upstream.NL and he who referred to my visitor engagement metric as “the mother of all KPIs!“
- On June 1st, Rene and Aurelie and I will be gathering folks for a dinner in Amsterdam. Details are still being worked out but if you want to join us either email me or comment to Rene and Aurelie on their blog post.
- On June 19th I’m flying into Boston just in time for a very special Web Analytics Wednesday hosted by my good friend Judah Phillips, my business partner Aquent, and the kind people at Unica (hi Rand!) I am going to present some research I’ve done and the drinks are complimentary.
- On June 20th I’m presenting at the Visual Sciences ActiveInsights conference (details TBD but contact Visual Sciences for more information)
- On June 21st I’m in New York doing a special Jim Sterne event that I’m not supposed to talk about yet but please let me know if you’re in New York and are interested in seeing some very bright folks (and me) talk about web analytics and I’ll get you the 411.
It’s more of the same through the summer and I’ll try and keep my schedule up-to-date. You can also see where I’ll be out presenting by checking my presentation calendar on the Analytics Demystified web site.