Conference Season is Upon Us
Wow, I just got done looking more closely at the Analytics Demystified team calendar for the next few months and it is a doozy! Chances are if you live in the U.S. and do any type of digital measurement, analysis, or optimization professionally we are going to see you between now and the end of March.
If that is the case, we’d like to buy you a drink!
Despite each of us presenting, often multiple times, we are always happy to make time for our clients and potential clients when we are out-and-about. If you realize you’re going to be at one of the following events why not drop us a line and we’ll see if we can connect. Who knows, maybe we’re planning a great party or something …
- On Tuesday, February 8th, Adam will be at the Online Marketing Summit in San Diego, California. Adam is presenting at 11 AM so look for him in the Conversion (B2B/B2C) track
- On Wednesday, February 16th, Adam and I will both be in Minneapolis at a special Web Analytics Wednesday event at Glueks downtown. If you’re in the Twin Cities register here to join us for drinks!
- From Tuesday, March 1st to Thursday, March 3rd, Adam and John will be at Webtrends Engage in San Francisco.
- From Tuesday, March 8th to Thursday, March 10th, all three of us will be at the Omniture Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah. Adam is presenting in the “Analytics All Stars” track.
- From Monday, March 14th to Wednesday, March 16th, all three of us will be at the venerable Emetrics Marketing Optimization Summit in San Francisco. The three of us are presenting throughout the conference but I’m most excited about my keynote with Lynn Lanphier from Best Buy on Tuesday, March 15th.
- I will in San Jose on Friday, March 25th, delivering the keynote presentation at the SDForum annual analytics conference (details still coming.)
After all that the three of us are going to slink home to our loved ones and try and convince them we are in fact their fathers, husbands, and sons.
Seriously, though, we never get enough opportunities to meet with partners, friends, and prospects at these events so if you’d like to meet with any or all of us please drop us a line sooner than later so that we can block time and make plans.