ACCELERATE 2014 "Advanced Analytics Education" Classes Posted
I am delighted to share the news that our 2014 “Advanced Analytics Education” classes have been posted and are available for registration. We expanded our offering this year and will be offering four concurrent analytics and optimization training sessions from all of the Analytics Demystified Partners and Senior Partners on September 16th and 17th at the Cobb Gallaria in Atlanta, Georgia.
Here is a snapshot of the class offerings in 2014:
- Adam Greco will be offering his Adobe Analytics “Top Gun” class
- John Lovett is offering a new class on requirements gathering as well as his class on social media analytics
- John is also joining Michele Kiss and Tim Wilson in offering a class on people, process, and governance
- Brian Hawkins is offering his class on testing with a focus on Adobe Target
- Kevin Willeitner is offering his classes on Adobe ReportBuilder and Adobe Discover
- Josh West is offering a class on tag management systems
- Michele Kiss and Tim Wilson are offering a class on data visualization and presentation
We are also offering a “technical deep dive” led by Josh West and Kevin Willeitner to allow attendees an opportunity to explore specific issues with Demystified’s best technicians.
Class space is limited so if you are planning to join us in Atlanta I encourage you to sign up soon!
Sign up for Analytics Demystified’s Advanced Analytics Education classes today!