ACCELERATE 2019 TRAINING DAY
As part of ACCELERATE 2019, on Thursday, January 24th we are offering a full day of training provided by the team we consider the best in the business, the Senior Partners at Analytics Demystified. Attendees will be able to choose two half-day sessions from the following sessions. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Attendees will all have their choice of one of the following morning and afternoon sessions. Seats in each class are limited and offered on a first-come, first served basis so do not wait to register!
Managing Adobe Analytics like a Pro taught by Adam Greco, Senior Partner, Analytics Demystified
Running an Adobe Analytics implementation can often feel like herding cats! If you are not thoughtful in you’re approach, your Adobe Analytics implementation can spiral out of control with thousands of dashboards, metrics, segments, etc. In this training, Adam Greco, author of the book on Adobe Analytics, will train you in the best practices in managing the day-to-day aspects of an enterprise Adobe Analytics implementation.
Training will include:
- How to generate digital analytics business requirements
- How to map business requirements to your Adobe Analytics Solution Design
- How to deal with Adobe Analytics report suites and virtual report suites
- How to manage Adobe Analytics Components (Calculated Metrics, Segments, etc…)
- How to educate Adobe Analytics users
Enterprise Class Testing and Optimization Strategies taught by Brian Hawkins, Senior Partner, Analytics Demystified
In this training, Brian Hawkins will be diving into the underlying mechanics of Adobe Target and how you can leverage all the capabilities and integrations available to get the most out of your investment in Adobe Target. This training will also dive deep into Automated Personalization: how it works, where to use it, how to implement it, and what you can expect from a reporting standpoint.
Before and after training time permitting, Brian will also be holding Adobe Target office hours.
Topics will include the following:
- Cookies and Local Storage
- CSS Selectors and jQuery Basics
- Data Layer Basics
- DOM Events
- Breakpoints and Debugging
- Tag Testing
While most modern browsers are similar for each of the above purposes, for the sake of expediency, we will be using Google Chrome throughout this course.
Tag Management 101 taught by Josh West, Senior Partner and Tim Patten, Partner, Analytics Demystified
Your company has likely used a tag management system for some time. But whether you’re an analyst needing to make a quick change to your implementation, or a developer tasked with migrating to a new TMS altogether, there are always new things to learn. During this session, Josh West and Tim Patten will address some of the key concepts of tag management and three of the leading tools on the market: Adobe Launch, Google Tag Management, and Tealium iQ.
Topics will include:
- The major differences between the tools
- Strengths and weaknesses of each tool
- Implementing tags like Adobe and Google Analytics using each tool
- Tagging basic events using each tool
Getting the Most from Google Data Studio taught by Michele Kiss, Senior Partner, Analytics Demystified
Google’s Data Studio is a powerful (and free!) way to visualize, combine and socialize data from a variety of sources. In this half-day training, you will learn how to get up and running quickly with Data Studio, as well as some pro tips and tricks to make your (and your end users’) lives easier!
Note: For the purpose of this training, we will primarily focus on Google Analytics as our example data source, however we will discuss other data connectors and options.
- Building reports and dashboards, including basic setup as well as some “must do”s to create professional-looking reports;
- Creating different charts, tables and visualizations, including following best practices for data visualization with Data Studio;
- Adding customizable controls to your reports, to empower your end-users to explore data (within safe parameters!)
- Filtering and segmenting data;
- Creating data sources, including native connectors to Google products such as Google Analytics, BigQuery, Google Ads and YouTube;
- Leveraging community connectors to access third party data such as Facebook or even Adobe Analytics within Data Studio;
- Working with different types of data;
- Using Data Studio features to transform or clean up your data;
- Security, access and data controls;
- And more!
Getting the Most from Adobe Analytics Workspace taught by Kevin Willeitner, Senior Partner, Analytics Demystified
Learn the ins and outs of Adobe Workspaces and how you can use this innovative product to advance the use of analytics in your enterprise. You will be given access to a custom dataset and taught the knowhow to create your own beginning and advanced projects.
Training topics include:
- UI Orientation
- Application of analysis elements and features
- Usage of custom segments, metrics, and date ranges
- Creating the right visualization
- Attribution IQ and advanced features
This will be a hands-on training so please bring your laptop to the training.
Again, classes are filled on a first-registered basis so if you know you want specific classes please do not delay in signing up!
By October 2, 2018on
By October 2, 2018on
By September 27, 2018on
By September 26, 2018on
By September 25, 2018on