Analytics Demystified European Tour
Those of you who live in Europe are likely already aware that my good friend Aurelie Pols has joined me as a partner in Analytics Demystified. Over the next two weeks she and I will be making a series of presentations and announcements at events across Northern Europe. We will be at:
- The Online Performance Management seminars, hosted by Creuna, in Copenhagen on Thursday, October 8th and in Oslo, Norway on Friday, October 9th. More information about our hosts and registration is available from Creuna.
- While we’re in Copenhagen we will be having a Web Analytics Wednesday on Wednesday, October 7th. I will be giving a short presentation on testing and if you’re in Copenhagen please join us at this FREE EVENT sponsored by IIH Nordic and Webtrekk
- Over the weekend Aurelie and I will be hanging out in Stockholm, Sweden. If you’re in Stockholm and want to meet-up please either shoot me an email or Twitter me and we’ll make plans!
- On Monday, October 12th and Tuesday, October 13th Aurelie and I will be joining the excellent Emetrics crew at Emetrics Stockholm. I will be giving the keynote on Tuesday morning and Aurelie and I will both be participating on a series of panels and shorter presentations. Those of you keeping score will note that I have attended EVERY SINGLE Emetrics ever held in the United States but this is my FIRST EVER event in Europe. Yahoo!
- On Wednesday, October 14th, I will be hanging out in Amsterdam with the Nedstat crew but have a fair amount of downtime during the day. I’m staying near Vondelpark and if you’d like to meet and get a cup of coffee (seriously, I mean coffee, I’m too old for the other stuff) Twitter me and we’ll make plans!
Since I usually do three European cities in three or four days this trip is a lazy walkabout for me (four cities, seven days) but Aurelie and I have planning to do and, of course, we’ll spend a little time enjoying the local culture.
If you live in any of these cities, or if you plan to come to Emetrics, please join us and come say hello!