ACCELERATE your analysis skills in Columbus OH!
It’s no secret that ours is a new and rapidly evolving industry. Skills are often acquired on-the-job, and training is critical to building a successful analytics practice and career.
That’s why I’m so excited about ACCELERATE in Columbus, OH. Even before I joined Demystified, ACCELERATE was my favourite event of the year. As my prodigious use of Twitter would suggest, I have been accused of having a short (140-character!) attention span, and ACCELERATE is the perfect format for delivering rapid-fire insights without even a split second to get bored. On top of that, ACCELERATE has hosted some fantastic speakers, many who don’t typically speak at analytics conferences, giving us a fresh perspective.
This year however, ACCELERATE raises the bar, with two days of training preceding the event. With specific trainings on testing & optimisation, social analytics, analysis practice and career development, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Discover, ReportBuilder and Advanced Google Analytics, there’s a training to help you grow, no matter your level.
I’m personally pretty excited to get a chance to discuss analysis and analytics career development. Here’s a little sneak peak of what you can expect to hear about in my analysis practice training:
- A guide to using analytics for performance measurement, whether it be on-going performance or for a specific initiative
- A guide to ad-hoc analysis for hypothesis testing
- Communication tips and tricks
- Best practices for communicating analytics results, including:
- Tailoring to different learning styles
- Tips for data visualisation
- What a career in analytics can look like, and how to choose your path
- How to successfully recruit for analytics
- How to grow and retain your analysts
And shhhhh: Don’t tell Eric, but I snuck you all a discount. Use the code blog-michele (or just click through that link) for 10% off ACCELERATE trainings and the event itself.
For more information, check out webanalyticsdemystified.com/accelerate/. Or, just go ahead and sign up now. You know you want to.